Houston Northwest Medical Center - Houston, Texas
Physical Therapist Assistant PRN
Since 1973, Houston Northwest Medical Center offering 423 licensed beds has been providing comprehensive healthcare to the North Houston communities. The hospital is known for its maternity and women’s services, including a Level II Neonatal ICU, and for its cardiac care as well as bariatric and diabetes programs. In addition to its hospital emergency room, Houston North West Medical Center operates two urgent care centers
Houston Northwest Medical Center is currently accepting applications for Physical Therapist Assistant PRN.
The Physical Therapist Assistant provides skilled assistance to the physical therapist in accordance with the Texas Practice Act, hospital policy, and The American Physical Therapy Association Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice; and adheres to the Facility safety standards.
• Provides quality care to patient, based on established POC/Goals
• Displays clinical competency in treating a variety of acute care clients-orthopedic, neurological, integumentary, medical
• Proficient in Electronic Medical Records documentation
• Strong communication skills with internal/external customers
• Exhibits Professional Behavior