SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Citrus Memorial Hospital is looking for a behavioral health therapist to add to their skilled team of patient-focused professionals. Apply now!
Our Behavioral Health Therapists work under the direction of a licensed behavioral health therapists and preform assessments and counseling to patients and families for the treatment of emotional and psychosocial disorders. This position will be located at our Largo Medical Center - Indian Rocks Campus.
HCA is committed to the best experience for our patients and employees alike. This position will offer:
- Competitive Pay
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Compassionate team members and leadership that foster an environment apt for you to learn and thrive
- Eligible for or currently licensed in FL as a Psychologist, Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) or Marriage and Family Therapy Counselor (LMFT)
- Current BLS certification through the American Heart Association within 30 days of hire
- Current CPI within 60 days of hire.
- Master’s Degree in a human services related field (Psychology, Social Work, Mental Health or Counseling)
- Advanced educational preparation or experience in the area of clinical practice and/or management
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.