This job posting is no longer active.
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Director Of Business Development for Oncology
Colorado Blood Cancer Institute (CBCI) Outpatient Services
Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center
Located in the Uptown neighborhood in Denver, CO, we provide the most advanced care for patients across the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains. We are proud to serve our community with experienced physicians who offer a wide range of medical services for patients of all ages.
Highlights About Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center:
Affiliate of HealthONE, Denver's largest healthcare system
Over 80 specialties and 1,000 specialists and primary care physicians
Three Year Accreditation with Commendation from the Commission on Cancer (CoC)
The Joint Commission Accreditation
Foundation for Accreditation of Cellular Therapy for the Rocky Mountain Blood and Marrow Transplant Program
American College of Surgeons Survey of the Cancer Care Program
American Society of Bariatric and Weight Loss Surgery Center of Excellence Certification
American Association of Blood Banks
CAP- Main Lab
CLIA - Provider-Performed Microscopy
Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Services
Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine Society
Dedicated to patient safety and the Joint Commission's "Speak Up" initiative
This position supports the mission of Presbyterian/St Luke’s Medical Center of providing innovative and comprehensive care to patients and their families. All employees are expected to put patients first, with quality, respect, safety and teamwork with every interaction, every time, with every patient, family, staff member, physician and the public.
This position is responsible for developing and retaining referrals from market physician for Adult and Pediatric Cancer Care Services at PSL. Collaboration with business development leaders to evaluate, analyze and interpret marketing trends. Align with the vision and strategic goals of the service lines and programs.
This position works collaboratively with the Adult and Pediatric teams as well as the inpatient Cancer Care Team to promote high quality customer service.
Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center expects our Code of Conduct Value Statements to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community.
• We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual
• We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness
• We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
• We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity
• Coordinates Cancer Care programs marketing, education to referring physician and outreach efforts (e.g. educational conferences)
• Develops effective strategic and marketing plans, along with action steps, implementation dates and measure of effectiveness
• Develop and implement processes for increased physician referrals and communication with referring physicians about their respective patients and the program as a whole.
• Develops and maintains data on market share costs, profitability and competitor data.
• Identifies new markets for growth program.
• Holds all clinic team members accountable to a high standard of professional behavior.
• Promotes excellent customer relations throughout all of the cancer care services that are offered at PSL.
• Develops, implements and sustains an effective customer service and service recovery plan.
• Identify trends to initiate new programs to meet the frontier of patient care in this field.
• Continually evaluates existing services and identifies new program opportunities.
• Develops and maintains a strong relationship with the physicians.
• Identifies opportunities for supporting blood cancer patients and surgical oncology in the community.
• Works collaboratively with the I.T. teams to evaluate, select and implement new Information Technology.
• Collaborates with other hospital departments to further develop the oncology product line.
• Understands and implements initiatives to meet all FACT guidelines as well as TJC, CMS and other regulatory requirements.