DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse – Intensive Care Unit
Full-time – FT Nights 7P – 7A
Medical City Alliance is a 75-bed, acute care hospital that opened in February 2015. The three-story, 155,000 square foot full-service facility serves the communities of Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant county and southern Denton county. Medical City Alliance offers a full range of services, specializing in women’s, cardiology, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized by The Joint Commission for the Hospital Accreditation Program for 2015.
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $5,000 for eligible candidates!
The Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (ICU RN) is responsible for decisions and actions within the domain of nursing practice. Important aspects of this responsibility are the promotion of a safe and therapeutic environment for both the recipients and providers of nursing care; acquisition of specialized knowledge skills and additional formal education to provide specialized care; demonstration and validation of competence in nursing practice; clinical practice consistent with the policies, procedures and standards of this facility; and supervision of other staff as designated within the department.
• Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
• Performs and documents patient assessments and reassessments following nursing and departmental policies and procedures, using appropriate techniques for data collection and analysis at regular and indicated intervals.
• Utilizing data collection in the assessment, and collaboration with other health care providers, formulates a plan of care and updates as needed to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
• Performs interventions based on critical thinking and technical skills assimilated from assessment, reports and information communicated by other health care providers to achieve optimal outcomes.
• ADN required; BSN preferred and will be required within 3 years of employment;
• Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted; Texas State RN license required within 30 days of hire;
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience is preferred;
• Experience caring for patients with an intra-aortic balloon pump, continuous renal replacement therapy and/or temperature management devices (intra-vascular or surface) preferred;
“Intensive Care Unit” “Intensive Care Unit RN” ICU “ICU RN” “Critical Care RN” critical care CCRN