SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Research Medical Center – Kansas City, MO
Charge Nurse (RN) – Cardiac Tele - FT Days
*$5,000 Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Available for Experienced RNs
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA Midwest Health. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients’ health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Kidney & Pancreas Transplant Institute, Heart Care, Neuroscience Institute and Women’s Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region.
Research Medical Center is currently looking for a Charge Nurse (RN) – Cardio/Pulmonary.
- Under the general direction of the Nurse Manager, coordinates patient care and staffing needs for assigned shift.
- Ensures that patient care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit structure standards.
- Manages resources in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Acts as resource and mentor to staff.
*Sign-on bonuses are based on qualifying
criteria – Current Employees not eligible - Please ask your recruiter for
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required.
- BLS and ALS certification required and maintained.
- Two years clinical nursing experience preferred.
Interested in learning more about this or other RN opportunities at
Research Medical Center? Contact Megan at 816-589-4519 or email@example.com