SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Ortho/Neuro/Trauma: Registered Nurse - RN - FT NIGHTS
*Sign On Bonus and Relocation Bonus of $5,000 available to those meeting qualifying criteria * Current HCA Employees are not eligible. Please ask recruiter for more details*
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients’ health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties.
Are you looking for a place to make a difference with a healthcare system that offers the best resources to not only the community, but also its employees? Apply here today!
About Research Medical Center
Research Medical Center has served Kansas City and the surrounding area since 1886—and those years have allowed the 590-bed facility to put down meaningful roots in a community that depends on its acute and outpatient medical care services.
The hospital, which offers medical and health clinic services across three Kansas City locations, including the main campus on Meyer Boulevard, the Research Medical Center Brookside Campus on Rockhill Road and Research Psychiatric Center, a Campus of Research Medical Center on 63rd Street. Research Medical Center features a broad range of highly specialized, state-of-the-art services including a Level I Trauma Center; Cycle IV Chest Pain Center; Neuroscience Institute; Level 1 TCD-designated Stroke Center and the region’s first Accredited Primary Stroke Center; TIA Clinic; Grossman Burn Center; Liver and Pancreas Institute of Kansas City; the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Research Medical Center; Obstetrics; Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit; Transplant Institute; and Orthopedics, among others.
About the Unit:
- 43 Bed Unit, with a 1:5 Nurse/Patient Ratio
- Diversity of Patients and Care
- Fast Paced and challenging unit
- Amazing training and development; open to any experience level or nursing background
- Cohesive Team and Dynamic leadership
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the Director, Clinical Manager or Charge Nurse, coordinates and provides patient care
- Assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care to patients with neurological and/or orthopedic diagnosis
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards
Education: Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required
- BLS certification required and maintained
Experience: Previous clinical experience preferred (New Grad RN should apply to New Grad positions)
Equipment/Machine Skills: Basic computer skills
Sign on Bonus of $5,000 and Relocation Bonus of $5,000 available for those meeting 1 year RN experience. Current HCA Employees do not qualify. Please ask recruiter for more details*