SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Menorah Medical Center – Overland Park, KS
Nutrition Services Associate PRN
Menorah Medical Center, a 175-bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community’s healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
Menorah Medical Center is currently looking for a Nutrition Services Associate.
- Assists in the service and delivery of food to patients.
- Under direct supervision of the Manager, the NSA serves customers, follows safety and sanitation guidelines, and helps out in any area where there is a need for adequate coverage.
- Provide cooking and cold prep as needed
- One year in hospital setting preferred.
- Past experience as a food service employee in the area of sever, cook, and/or cashier.
- Ability to read and write, meet time standards, be trained and follow directions.
- Good interpersonal skills required in order to communicate effectively with internal and external customers and provide service in a friendly manner.
- Experience cooking and cold prep highly preferred.