SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Women's Services Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse RN PRN (per diem)
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians.
Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women’s Center with Level IIIB NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. We offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
- The Registered Nurse in 662 L&D provides care for adolescent patients between 12 to 17 years of age; adult patients between 18 to 50 year.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current RN licensure required.
- Certifications: Ability to achieve and maintain BCLS and NRP certification required. ACLS required within one year of hire.
- Minimum one year prior experience required. Previous clinical experience in area of specialty preferred.