SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Women's Float Pool Registered Nurse (RN) - PRN (per diem). 6 shifts per 4-week schedule. 2 years acute care experience in one area: Post Partum, Labor & Delivery, Antepartum, Women’s Surgery or NICU (Level 2 or above). Must have KS RN license
The Top 3 Reason’s Employees love working on this Unit:
- Complete Scheduling Flexibility
- Variety in Work Environment and Coworkers
- Supportive Leadership
Learn more about working at Overland Park Regional Medical Center where above all else we are committed to the care and improvement of human life:
Thinking of relocating to Kansas City (Relocation Assistance Provided) Learn about living in one America’s Coolest Cities.
About Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Find a job in healthcare with Overland Park Regional Medical Center, located in Overland Park.
Your passion is caring. So is ours. Come grow your career with us—become a member of a collaborative team whose mission focuses on the care and improvement of human life. At Overland Park Regional Medical Center, you’ll find that caring extends to both our patients and our people.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians.
Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women’s Center with Level IIIB NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. We offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
Women's Float Pool RN Responsibilities:
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
- The Registered Nurse in 662 L&D provides care for adolescent patients between 12 to 17 years of age; adult patients between 18 to 50 year.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current RN licensure required.
- Certifications: BCLS and NRP certification required within one month of hire. ACLS required within one month of hire.
- Previous clinical experience in a minimum of two areas served by Womens' Services Float Pool: Labor and Delivery (Antepartum, Labor & Delivery and care of infants immediately after delivery), Mother Baby, NICU