Operating Room/Surgery Registered Nurse RN - FT - $15,000 + Relocation
Overland Park, KS, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
SHIFT: No Weekends
Operating Room/Surgery Registered Nurse/RN - FT - Days. Must have KS RN license; experience in the OR preferred.
$15,000 Sign-On Bonus and $5,000 Relocation Bonus available for qualified RNs. Apply today for immediate consideration.*
Learn more about working at Overland Park Regional Medical Center: http://bit.ly/2fQGYbB
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians.
Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women’s Center with Level IIIB NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. We offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
Surgery RN Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the Director or Manager, coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care. Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit structure standards. The Registered Nurse in department 701 Surgery provides care for birth to pediatric, pediatric/child patients between 1 to 11 years of age; adolescent patients between 12 to 17 years of age; adult patients between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years and older.
*Sign-on bonuses and/or Relocation bonuses are based on qualifying criteria
– Current Employees not eligible - Please ask your recruiter for details
- Education:v Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Licensure/ Certifications:v Current RN licensure required. Excellent interpersonal skills required. Ability to achieve and maintain BCLS certification required.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year RN experience in Surgery, ICU or ED required.