Patient Access Representative
Portsmouth, NH, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Registrar – Portsmouth Regional Hospital – Part Time
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
Job Summary – The Registrar is responsible for timely and accurate patient registration. Interviews patients for all pertinent account information and verifies insurance coverage.
You must be available to complete Onboarding and Training requirements.
- Interviewing patients to establish patient accounts and obtain necessary signatures for consents.
- Providing information to patients.
- You must follow Medical Center policies, procedures and processes and collect co-payments as needed.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Must have strong customer service/organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment!
- You must have a high school diploma or GED
- You must be able to type 30wpm with 3 or fewer errors.
We offer free parking, training support, competitive salary and excellent benefits to include several insurance package options for Medical, Dental and Vision; Paid Time Off for vacation, sick leave and holidays, Employer-paid Short Term Disability, Company matching 401K and more!
Parallon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), minority/ female/ veteran/ disabled, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, and competitive compensation.