Hopewell, VA, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
SHIFT: No Weekends
Financial Counselor – John Randolph Medical Center – Part Time
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
You must be available to complete Onboarding and Training requirements.
- Receiving all patient account inquiries via telephone
- Review patient account information in out billing system and document accordingly
- Generate daily and weekly reports
- Communicate with staff to obtain requested information
- Record receipt of information into tracking system
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- You must pass a typing test prior to interviewing, 30wpm with 3 or fewer errors.
We offer free parking, training support, competitive salary and excellent benefits to include several insurance package options for Medical, Dental and Vision; Paid Time Off for vacation, sick leave and holidays, Employer-paid Short Term Disability, Company matching 401K and more!
Parallon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), minority/ female/ veteran/ disabled, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, and competitive compensation.