SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Corpus Christi Medical Center – Corpus Christi, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) – Psychiatric Intake
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital, Northshore Emergency Center, Northwest Behavioral Health Center and Radiation Oncology at Corpus Christi Cancer Center.
We are committed to the care and improvement of human life; constantly striving to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare. From caring for fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, Corpus Christi Medical Center ensures the community receives the highest quality medical care available.
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a 631-bed Health Care System offering a comprehensive scope of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services, including:
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Bariatric Services
- Behavioral Health Services
- Cancer Diagnostics & Treatment
- Cardiovascular Testing & Surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging/MRI
- Breast Diagnostic Center
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit – Level I, II, III
- Maternal and Neonatal Transport
- Neurosurgical and Neurological Services
- Orthopedic Services
- Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Women’s Health Center
Corpus Christi Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Psychiatric Intake.
The Intake and Admissions RN demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgement and leadership in the anticipation, coordination, and planning for the care of the patient. The Intake and Admissions RN is responsible and accountable for the planning, directing and provision of nursing care to patients in accordance with the Texas Nurse Practice Act, physician's orders, recognized nursing techniques, policies, procedures, established standards of care/practice, and regulatory agencies. Demonstrates and inspires confidence, credibility, adaptability and autonomy.
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required
- Experience in psychiatric nursing is strongly preferred.
- BSN required