SHIFT: No Weekends
Eastside Medical Center – Snellville, Georgia
Director Nursing Behavioral Health
Full Time Monday - Friday
Member of the TriStar Division of HCA
Our Mission- Above all else, we’re committed to the care and improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth, and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including being named a World’s Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You’ve come to the right place. HCA at a glance
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Corporate and Facility Driven Professional Development Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
About this Facility
Eastside Behavioral Health Services is located on our South Campus and is a 61 bed facility serving the adult and geriatric populations. We focus on full life cycle treatment providing interdisciplinary therapeutic interventions with nursing care, medication management, group and individual therapy sessions in an inpatient and outpatient basis.
Eastside Behavioral Health is a part of Eastside Medical Center and Eastside has been a healthcare leader for more than 38 years providing quality care to patients in Gwinnett and surrounding counties. Eastside Medical is a 310-bed, multi-campus system of care offering comprehensive medical and surgical programs and 24-hour emergency care at two locations.
- Manages and oversees all inpatient management and staff
- Works directly with CFO, CEO, CNO to ensure budget compliance and FTE management, and clinical therapy services.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the nursing department’s quality of care, coordinating with other clinical departments across all inpatient programs.
- Develops and strives for achievement of financial objectives, including appropriate staffing targets and budget management.
- Directs nursing staff in an ethical, goal-oriented manner.
- Assists with monitoring and evaluating all nursing activities including staff development, risk and safety management, budget and financial management, compliance with regulatory standards, policy and procedure development and implementation and performance improvement activities.
- Conducts audits and seeks to improve care/services based on findings; investigates situations for service recovery opportunities
- Promotes hospital customer service initiative
You are encouraged to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Current Georgia RN license required
- MSN applicable area preferred
- Minimum five (5) years clinical Behavioral Health experience REQUIRED
- Three (3) to five (5) years nursing administrative experience preferred
- Demonstrated successful experience in management of a variety of clinical staff.
- History of working successfully with multiple healthcare disciplines.
- Knowledgeable in applicable federal, state and local regulations and guidelines
- BLS – American Heart Association required within 30 days of hire or transfer
- Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) required within 60 days of hire or transfer