SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Eastside is a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, women’s services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
Eastside Medical Center is currently looking for an Ultrasound Technologist.
SHIFT: PRN / Per Diem
Apply Online Today to join this great Imaging Team!
- Demonstrate an understanding of cross-section human anatomy, physiology, pathology and medical terminology to obtain optimal ultrasound studies.
- Evaluates accuracy and quality of scans results constantly.
- Maintains knowledge in all facets of performing the optimal ultrasound scan; includes pertinent clinical history and related diagnostic procedures, ultrasound physics and instrumentation, normal anatomy and pathological variants.
- Demonstrates competency in production, use recognition and analysis of ultrasound images and patterns used for patient diagnosis and treatment.
- Maintains knowledge about high-frequency sound waves and other diagnostic techniques for medical purposes.
- Graduate of an accredited Ultrasound program.
- ARDMS - required (minimum Physics + 1 specialty)
- BLS – American Heart Association - required
- RDMS – Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer - two years post graduate experience preferred with proficiency in general ultrasound, OB/GYN, small parts and targeted breast ultrasound
- Experience in the use of Doppler and Pulse Doppler preferred