SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
$10K Sign on Bonus -full-time ( 2 yrs of Labor and Delivery experience) Full-Time
At our facility, we value teamwork and compassion across the spectrum of care.
Reston Hospital Center offers a full range of medical services, including 24-hour emergency care. Our 187-bed hospital specializes in maternal/child health, surgical services on both an inpatient and extensive outpatient basis, urological services including lithotripsy, cancer care with state-of-the-art radiation therapy, rehabilitation therapy programs and a wide array of diagnostic imaging capabilities. Reston Hospital Center is a certified Stroke Center, certified Total Joint Center and the only accredited Chest Pain Center in Northern Virginia. We are the only Hospital in Northern Virginia to receive Joint Commission designation as a Top Performer on Key Quality measures for 3 consecutive years. A caring organization, we are dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
- 1:2 patient/nurse ratio
- 16 bed unit
- a supportive and team oriented environment focused on fostering excellent patient care
- leaders on the unit have a passion for supporting nurses reaching their professional goals, excellent practice, and collegial relationships
- actively looking for motivated nurses looking to make a difference
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Labor & Delivery: One to two years of recent labor and delivery experience preferred. BLS, ACLS and NRP required; AWHONN certification preferred.
- Current licensure as an RN in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider and NRP
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds