SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood– Kingwood, Texas
Charge Nurse (RN) – Chest Pain Observation Center (CPEC).
The most advanced hospital services available in the Houston area are right in your own backyard at HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood a 382 bed hospital. As part of the nationwide HCA Healthcare system, Kingwood patients have access to advanced medical care and physicians trained at top hospitals. HCA and Kingwood Medical Center also provide the communities of Northeast Houston, Humble, New Caney and Cleveland, Texas with education and outreach programs.
Our doctors, nurses and staff are committed to preserving and extending the health of our patients. Here are just a few ways we show that commitment:
- 24-hour emergency room
- Innovative and customized cardiovascular services, including heart and vascular surgery
- State of the art imaging and endoscopy services for more accurate diagnosis and treatment plans
- Inpatient rehab for physical recovery from stroke, trauma, orthopedic injuries and more
- Neurosciences program including our Joint-Commission-accredited Primary Stroke Center and the Sleep Center of Excellence
- Women’s Center and pediatric services with access to pediatric specialists 24/7
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is currently accepting applications for Charge Nurse (RN) – Chest Pain Observation Center (CPEC).
- The Registered Nurse RN is responsible for coordinating the nursing care of assigned patients in the Unit in order to provide quality patient care to patients in applicable age specific populations.
- The Registered Nurse RN applies knowledge of the principles of growth and development.
- Employee is responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the appropriate age populations.
- According to established facility policies and procedures, the registered nurse provides and supplies professional nursing care exercising independent judgment in utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate.
- The Registered Nurse RN provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, BSN required
- Current RN licensure by Texas Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state
- Five (5) years recent clinical experience in nursing
- Three (3) years progressive nursing management experience, preferred
- Current ACLS certification required
- BCLS certification required
We offer a generous compensation package including:
Vacation, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness resources and flexible spending accounts,
along with other voluntary benefit options and programs.
Come make a difference - Apply Online Now!