Anesthesia Technician - Operating Room (PRN)
Kingwood, TX, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Kingwood Medical Center – Kingwood, Texas
Anesthesia Tech – Operating Room
The Operating Room provides services for pediatric through geriatric inpatients and outpatients in 6 operating rooms. The Operating Room department performs surgical procedures with the DaVinci Robot as well as major cardiac and neuro procedures. The Operating Room provides a variety of surgical services including the following:
- Cardio/thoracic/vascular surgery
- Dental surgery
- General surgery
- Gynecological surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Otolaryngology surgery
- Pain management
- Plastic surgery
- Podiatry surgery
- Urological surgery
Kingwood Medical Center is currently looking for a Anesthesia Tech – Operating Room.
- The position has the responsibility of supporting the mission of the hospital which is to provide patients with the highest quality of healthcare within an atmosphere of genuine caring.
- The Anesthesia Technician has the duties of preparing anesthesia machines for surgery, ordering supplies and assisting the anesthesiologist.
- Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the neonate, infant child, adolescent, adult and geriatric population
- Must be detail oriented and capable of consistent accuracy in cleaning, sorting and properly packaging instruments and materials for sterilization.
- Prefer prior experience in Sterile Supply/Processing, but may be willing to train
- Works closely with other departments and all members of the health care team.
- Knowledge of anesthesia machines
- Knowledge of anesthesia equipment