SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Kingwood Medical Center – Kingwood, Texas
Registered Nurse (RN) - Surgical Oncology
Kingwood Medical Center, a 382 bed hospital, offers the most advanced hospital
services available in the Houston area are right in your own backyard. As part of the nationwide HCA Healthcare system,
Kingwood patients have access to advanced medical care and physicians trained
at top hospitals. HCA and Kingwood Medical Center also provide the communities
of Northeast Houston, Humble, New Caney and Cleveland, Texas with education and
Our doctors, nurses and staff
are committed to preserving and extending the health of our patients. Here are
just a few ways we show that commitment:
24-hour emergency room
Innovative and customized cardiovascular
services, including heart and vascular surgery
State of the art imaging and endoscopy
services for more accurate diagnosis and treatment plans
Inpatient rehab for physical
recovery from stroke, trauma, orthopedic injuries and more
Neurosciences program including our
Joint-Commission-accredited Primary Stroke Center and the Sleep Center of
Women’s Center and pediatric services
with access to pediatric specialists 24/7
Kingwood Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Surgical Oncology Unit.
- The registered nurse is responsible for coordinating the nursing care of assigned patients in the Unit in order to provide quality patient care to patients in applicable age specific populations.
- The RN applies knowledge of the principles of growth and development.
- Employee is responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the appropriate age populations.
- According to established facility policies and procedures, the registered nurse provides and supplies professional nursing care exercising independent judgment in utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate.
- The RN provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending on assigned area.
- Current Texas RN license
- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing, preferred
- One (1) or more years recent RN clinical experience in an acute care setting
- Current Texas license as RN.
- Telemetry experience required