SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood – Kingwood, Texas
Registered Nurse (RN) – 3ST Cardiac Telemetry (Med-Tele).
The most advanced hospital
services available in the Houston area are right in your own backyard at HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood a 382 bed hospital. As part of the nationwide HCA Healthcare system,
Kingwood patients have access to advanced medical care and physicians trained
at top hospitals. HCA and Kingwood Medical Center also provide the communities
of Northeast Houston, Humble, New Caney and Cleveland, Texas with education and
Our doctors, nurses and staff
are committed to preserving and extending the health of our patients. Here are
just a few ways we show that commitment:
- 24-hour emergency room
- Innovative and customized cardiovascular services,
including heart and vascular surgery
- State of the art imaging and endoscopy services for
more accurate diagnosis and treatment plans
- Inpatient rehab for physical recovery
from stroke, trauma, orthopedic injuries and more
- Neurosciences program including our
Joint-Commission-accredited Primary Stroke Center and the Sleep Center of
- Women’s Center and pediatric services with access
to pediatric specialists 24/7
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is currently
accepting applications for Registered Nurse (RN) – Cardiac Telemetry (Med-Tele).
The 36-bed unit is a 24-hour provider of
acute, medical care services to adult and geriatric populations with a wide
variety of diagnoses.
- The Registered Nurse RN is responsible for
coordinating the nursing care of assigned patients in the Unit in order to
provide quality patient care to patients in applicable age specific
- The Registered Nurse RN applies knowledge of the
principles of growth and development.
- Employee is responsible for knowledge and skill
necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety
and related criteria for the appropriate age populations.
- According to established facility policies and
procedures, the registered nurse provides and supplies professional nursing
care exercising independent judgment in utilizing the nursing process to
assess, plan, implement, and evaluate.
- The Registered Nurse RN provides leadership by
working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team
personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the
- Graduate from an accredited school of
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- 1 year of recent clinical experience as
a Telemetry RN.
- Current Texas license as RN
- BCLS certification required
- Current ACLS certification preferred
- EKG/Dysrhythmia recognition preferred
We offer a generous compensation package including:
Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
life and disability insurance, wellness resources and flexible spending
along with other
voluntary benefit options and programs.
Come make a difference - Apply Online Now!