At The Medical Center of Aurora and Centennial Medical Plaza patients are our first priority. We take extreme measures to ensure high quality, safe care in the most comfortable setting possible.
Highlights About The Medical Center of Aurora:
Position Summary: This position supports the mission of The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza of optimizing the quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person.
· The Cook is responsible for maintaining principles of proper hot and cold food production and other related activities.
· The Cook is responsible for seeing that food is prepared according to the menu;
· Confers with the Executive Chef as to the use of leftovers;
· Makes menu changes as necessary;
· Maintains a high standard of food handling and cleanliness in work area.
· When need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
I. Position Requirements
C. Experience: Minimum of two years Food Service experience as a cook helpful.
D. Special Qualifications: Must be able to use various Food Service/institutional equipment. Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English. Must show good judgment and reliability. Must show good customer service skills. Must be able to perform multiple tasks at one time.Apply Now