SHIFT: No Weekends
Operating Room Scrub Tech - Full Time - Days with Call FTE 1.0
JFK Medical Center Shifts vary 9a -7:30p and/or 11a - 9:30p
Atlantis, FL 33462
JFK Medical Center has evolved into a 472-bed acute care medical/surgical facility and healthcare complex specializing in cardiovascular care, neuroscience, oncology services, orthopedics and bariatrics as well as Women's Services. JFK Medical Center is also a teaching facility for medical residents. Our level of service and team of professionals rank among the best in the nation. Our people possess the perfect combination of professionalism and compassion. Our overall mission is to enrich the lives of our patients by providing care that never quits. Our determination shows through in everything we do from hiring the best, most qualified people, to creating a dynamic work place where ongoing educational opportunities are a top priority.
JFK has 19 OR Suites and a Hybrid room. They do approximately 40 to 50 cases a day. Mostly Orthopedic, Neuro, and Vascular cases.
For more information contact Jennifer.Urban@HCAHealthcare.com
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1 - 3 years of recent acute care experience preferred.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider (BLS certification).
- Certification as an OR Tech required
- Vascular & endovascular experience required
- 9a to 7:30p and/or 11a to 9:30p shifts
- Call required