SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
About Del Sol Medical Center
Since 1974, Del Sol Medical Center has provided quality healthcare to El Paso and the surrounding region. As the only full-service, acute care hospital in East El Paso with a Level II Trauma designation in Emergency Services, we continue to expand our services to meet the growing needs of our tristate community, providing special expertise in Cardiology, Maternity & Child Services, a Level III NICU, a Center of Excellence designation for our Bariatric Clinic and Minimally Invasive Surgery Center, and a newly renovated 32-bed Rehabilitation Hospital. The physicians, nurses and staff at our 350-bed hospital are committed to providing the highest quality care with compassion and integrity.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, for various
positions including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work
with us. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The RN Staff Nurse provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedures of Del Sol Medical Center and the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners. In collaboration with the patient, the patient's family, and other members of the Health Care Team, the clinical RN assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and coordinates treatment plans.
- Clinical Role Model - Demonstrates an advanced level of clinical skills, rehabilitation nursing skills, and the ability to support others to achieve the delivery of quality care.
- Leadership - Demonstrates interpersonal skills and competency in leadership, supervision and management of staff.
- Administrative - Demonstrates excellent skills in planning, organizing and managing personnel resources in a cost effective and productive manner for the operational area of the nursing unit.
- Customer Service - Demonstrates awareness of his/her unique position and method of dealing with customers.
- Continuously strives to exceed customer's needs.
- Successfully passes an annual Functional Independence Measure credentialing examination with a score above 80%.
Current RN licensure in Texas or compact state
CRRN within 2 years of employment
Minimum Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN.