SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse – RN
Pediatric Critical Care – Float Pool - Resource Pool
Full Time Nights
Medical City Children’s Hospital
Here is why are Float Pool is the best in Dallas!
- Ability to float to all critical care areas in Pediatrics
- Opportunity to work in the only Adult and Pediatric combined hospital in Dallas
- Low patient Ratios
- Strong physician and nurse relationships
- Competitive Pay
- Supportive Nurse Managers
- Family-like atmosphere
- A place to call HOME!
Registered Nurse Pediatric Float Pool Responsibilities:
- The Pediatric Critical Care RN performs direct patient care within the scope of the Nurse Practice Act, with emphasis on the pediatric acute and critically ill patient.
- The RN in Super Pool will float to NICU, Pedi ICU, Pedi Congenital ICU, and Pedi ED
- The RN in the Super Pool will organize, implement, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care. This plan will be individualized, family centered, and holistic.
- The RN in the Super Pool will maintain a safe and therapeutic environment.
- The RN in the Super Pool will participate in MCCH initiatives and process improvement.
- The RN in the Super Pool will maintain high-quality age specific care for the neonatal, pediatric, adolescent and young adult population.
- The RN in the Super Pool will support the mission, vision and values of the organization.
About Medical City Children’s Hospital
A specialized children’s hospital with an unwavering focus on patient care, Medical City Children’s Hospital offers world-renowned excellence in comprehensive pediatric services. Since 1996, our specialists haven’t let anything distract them from helping children get better. As a result, we have helped thousands of children—from birth to age 18, and from more than 75 countries. Medical City Children’s Hospital takes seriously our responsibility to give children—and their parents—the care and attention they deserve.
Medical City Children’s Hospital is a comprehensive children’s hospital with specialists in virtually every pediatric subspecialty, including widely recognized treatment programs such as:
•Hematology and Oncology
•Orthopedics and Scoliosis
We also offer a full spectrum of services, including comprehensive general pediatrics, general and outpatient surgery, neonatal and pediatric intensive care, and specialized pediatric emergency care.
Why work for HCA:
Click the Link to find out more about our Benefits and what exciting things are happening.
For additional information contact Jamie Revill at 972-322-4166 or email@example.com
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- 3-6 years RN experience in Pediatric ICU, Pediatric CVICU or NICU
- Must be able to work in 4 of the following areas, 2 of which must be critical care: NICU, PICU, CHSU, NCICU, Peds ED, 6D, 6N, Stem Cell Transplant (pediatric patients)
- Current RN license in the State of Texas
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider.
- PALS required within 6 months of hire or transfer
- NRP required within 6 months of hire or transfer
- STABLE and CV STABLE required within 6 months of hire or transfer. Renewal not required
- CCRN preferred