SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Manager of Surgical Services
Medical City Dallas
Founded in 1974, Medical City Dallas is recognized for its state-of-the-art medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care.
Our medical team consists of more than 1,200 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world’s best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400+ in-house physician specialists. Medical City offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs.
We operate as a 801-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference. Our staff is passionate about their work and committed to providing excellent patient care. This has allowed Medical City to become a place where healing, compassion, humanity and simple kindness are celebrated daily.
The OR Nurse Manager is responsible for all department functions in support of
the hospital mission, vision and facility goals. Provides leadership, clinical
expertise, and functional direction to OR supervisors and staff to achieve optimal
perioperative patient outcomes. Evaluates quality of perioperative practices in
relation to established professional and legal standards. Collaborates with other
disciplines to facilitate the delivery of patient care.
- Bachelor of Nursing degree required.
- Masters in nursing or related degree preferred
- Ten years of Operating Room experience with five years of perioperative nursing management experience.
- Demonstrates knowledge of financial implications of materials, equipment, and human resources
- Current RN license in the State of Texas or compact license
- American Heart Association BLS provider
- CNOR required within one year of hire/ transfer or promotion