Kendall Regional Medical Center
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a 417-bed, full-service, provisional Level I Trauma hospital providing 24-hour comprehensive medical, trauma, burn, surgical, women and children’s services, behavioral health and diagnostic services, along with a wide range of patient and community services. Kendall Regional Medical Center has been honored by being nationally recognized with many prestigious awards and accolades, including: Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals, a HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital (Top 5%) for Clinical Excellence, The Joint Commission Certification as a Primary Stroke Center, accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, and most recently, by the Joint Commission as a “Top Performer” on key quality measures.
Isn't it time you were offered a competitive salary and an exceptional benefits package that complements your lifestyle? Join the team at Kendall Regional Medical Center. Our award-winning hospital fosters an atmosphere that constantly rewards our nurses and clinical professionals for their commitment, while encouraging them to maintain a healthy lifestyle outside of work!
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, ESPP, 401k, and Medical Insurance. Per Diem status offers ESPP and 401k benefits.
$5000 Sign On Bonus Available For Full Time Commitment !
Charge Nurse Job Summary:
- Provides professional supervisory duties to staff.
- Provides nursing care within the Emergency Department; coordinates care planning with other disciplines. Provides care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of patient care.
- Plans, provides and evaluates patient education specific to the patient's assessed needs, abilities and readiness as appropriate to the patient's length of stay.
- Follows standards relating to patient/family education.
- Documents patient education as per policies, in a timely fashion.
- Instructs patient regarding equipment that may be required during hospital stay.
Learn More About Our ER: