SHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
HOUSEKEEPING LEAD - ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
(Work Schedule: FT, Evenings with rotating weekends)
Under the direction of the Environmental Services Director, Manager and/or the Supervisor, Environmental Service Technician Lead is responsible for Environmental cleaning, disinfecting, and floor cleaning buffing and maintenance. He/she performs a variety of routine cleaning functions as assigned, to maintain a sanitary, attractive and orderly condition throughout all areas of the hospital.
Medical City Lewisville is focused on providing high-quality care to our community - we can prevent, diagnose and treat a variety of medical conditions. Our team is dedicated to providing family-centered care with our talented team of healthcare professionals, technology and customer-friendly environment.
Built in 1976, Medical City Lewisville is a full-service medical and surgical facility offering 24-hour emergency services. We are licensed to accommodate 186 patients. Excellent customer service and patient safety are our top priorities. We are proud that more than 360 physicians and over 800 healthcare associates have chosen to make Medical City Lewisville their professional home. Our supportive environment, advanced technologies, and innovative medicines allow them to best treat you – our treasured patients – with the highest quality health care in a comfortable and compassionate setting.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Environmental Services training helpful.
- Must be able to read signs, labels and notices.
- Must be able to speak, read and understand English.
- 1 year of Environmental Services experience is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Integrity to work with confidential information.
- Ability to follow established cleaning procedures.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to handle stress.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must be committed to quality service and patient care.
- Ability to anticipate needs of the patients and employees.
- Ability to work around patients during emotional periods.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in response to unexpected needs of the department.