SHIFT: No Weekends
Parkridge Valley Hospital
Director of Social Services - Adult & Senior Campus
Shift Details: Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for an LCSW
that is ready to lead our team of inpatient clinicians on two of our Adult
campuses. You will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of
others in our inpatient hospital programs.
The Social Services Director is responsible
for the leadership, oversight and management of inpatient adult therapeutic
services at our Chattanooga and Jasper inpatient locations. Individual will be
part of the adult services leadership team. The following of some of the roles
directing and overseeing program operations to include budget management,
personnel management, and independent decision making for programs requiring
Provides clinical direction and leadership.
intervention efforts and intervenes as required.
Provides health education to
patients, staff and practitioners within area of specialty.
procedures and workflow are consistent with organizational objectives,
treatment protocols, regulations and standards of care.
What we offer:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- Generous PTO Plan
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
- Any many, many more!
- Position requires an accredited master’s degree in social work, counseling or similar clinical field of study.
- Candidates will possess a current LCSW license. A candidate licensed outside of Tennessee will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Preference will be extended to those with inpatient psychiatric management experience.