DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
$10,000 Sign-on Bonus Offered to Qualified Nurses!
Unit Description: Observation/CDU is a fast pace observation unit with 12 beds. Patients are usually admitted for a shorter stay. Typical patients are admitted for 24-48 hours in observation status waiting on lab or diagnostic studies for discharge.
Position Summary: Provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process. To collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health care.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
· Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
· Florida RN license and/or approved multistate RN license required
· BLS – AHA Healthcare Provider
· ACLS – required on hire for experienced nurses. New Graduates will be able to obtain ACLS with the StaRN Program.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
· 1-3 Years Acute care experience preferred
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
· Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to transcribe physician’s orders
· Knowledge of universal precautions
· Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs
· Basic computer skills
· RN-Basic arrhythmia test recognition – have upon hire or within 30 days of hire with a 90% passing scoreApply Now