SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Come Join the Excitement!
As an PCU RN, you impact patient care in every way imaginable – and then some. You’re responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care in a Telemetry setting. You handle health teaching and counseling, promote wellness, health maintenance and illness prevention. You even administer medications and treatment as prescribed. And you do it all with an energy that makes amazing patient care an everyday reality.
You’ll be right home in our Progressive Care Unit.
Medical Center of Trinity
Equipped with the best healing practices, brightest medical teams and the most advanced medical technologies, Medical Center of Trinity, a new 290 bed, state-of-the-art, all private room hospital located on a 50-acre campus, serves the fast growing communities of Pasco, Hillsborough and Pinellas Counties. With a healthcare team that brings over 40 years in a clinical setting and a strong dedication to patient-centered care, our talented RNs and medical professionals are always encouraged to learn, grow and thrive in a supportive atmosphere that celebrates the commitment of our people.
The new tech-savvy hospital offers a variety of programs and services including Emergency Care, Heart & Vascular, Spine & Orthopedics, Cancer Care, and Women's Health & Obstetrics. The hospital is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center, has a Community Comprehensive Cancer Program and features a Blue Distinction Center for hip and knee replacement, as well as spine surgery.
Our Leading Technologies:
• Electronic Health Record (EHR)
• Patient Tracker
• Electronic Medical Administration Record (eMAR)
• Open Bore MRI Scanner
• da Vinci Robotic Surgery
At Medical Center of Trinity, protecting life is more than our business, it's our heartfelt passion.
- Current Florida licensure as an RN
- Current certification as American Heart Association ACLS BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Previous Telemetry experience preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.