SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
FOOD SERVICE WORKER
(Work Schedule: Full Time, Days with rotating weekends)
- Routinely performs assigned duties in one or more of the following areas: Dish Room, Pots, Porter, Trayline Support, Late Tray Delivery, Cashier, Cafeteria Server, Cold Production, Catering, Storeroom Clerk, Grill Cook, Floor Stock Attendant.
- Food Service Workers must be able to comply with sanitation principles in the washing and handling of cookware and foods.
- Each Food Service Worker must meet the departmental standards for maintaining temperature logs in the assigned work areas, removing trash and debris, transporting foods in a safe and sanitary manner. C
- Cash handling, food assembly, tray delivery, stocking, catering, light food production and grill cooking are required as skills increase.
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
- Serves food to customers, patients and guests
- Prepares food according to production needs
- Stocks refrigerators, steam tables, and storage areas with needed supplies
- Functions as a member of the Food & Nutrition Services Team
- May work in Café, Catering, Storeroom, Patient Trayline, Dishroom or Cold Production
High school diploma/GED preferred
Food Handlers Certificate within 30 days of employment
Prior food service experience
Special Skills & Qualifications:
Ability to listen, interact and communicate verbally and in writing