SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Parkridge Medical Center
Certified Central Sterile Tech
Shift Details: Full Time Days with Rotating Weekends
Parkridge Medical Center, a 275 bed facility, has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, we have built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. From our comprehensive cardiac services program to orthopaedics and oncology care at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Parkridge, we are proud to be one of Chattanooga’s best hospitals for healing.
Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area’s most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters.
Be a part of an organization that
invests in you. Submit your application now and help us raise the bar in
- Prepares instruments and supplies through cleaning, packing, sterilizing and storing procedures.
- Understands principles of sterilization techniques and operates sterilization equipment.
- Assembles all instruments, trays, and drill drays for operating rooms according to policies and procedures.
- Assists in departmental cost containment efforts.
- Performs equipment distribution and routing cleaning and maintenance.
- Performs crash cart restocking/exchange.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
HCA TriStar Division
offers you a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and
retirement. Some of our benefits offered include:
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Newly Extended Family
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life and Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
- Employee Stock Purchase
- Flexible Spending
We are an equal opportunity employer and we
value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Certification through IAHCSMM or CBSPD required or Certified Surgical Tech.
- Experience preferred, but not required.