Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Food and Services Associate FT with St. Mark's Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
St. Mark's Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the St. Mark's Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Food and Services Associate FT to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
As a Food & Nutrition Services Associate at our facility you will have the opportunity to be both a nutrition professional and a caregiver, providing delicious and nutritious meals for patients, staff, and others when they need it most. You will be joining a hard-working and compassionate team that is so vital for the day-to-day functions of our hospital. In this role:
· You will prepare and deliver food trays to hospital patients.
· You will obtain food orders from patients and determine/place apportioned, prepared items needed for specific diets on trays and examine the trays for accuracy.
· You will record daily dietary data for patients and provide pertinent diet information to Dietitians regarding the special needs of patients.
· You will assist with catering events.
· You will assist customers with cash register food purchases.
· You will wash dishes and clean work areas, counters, and equipment.
· You will receive shipments and properly store food and supplies.
· You will inventory and stock items needed in various areas of the hospital.
· You will ensure client, customer service/satisfaction by providing efficient, friendly customer service.
· You will assist will pots and pans.
· Food Handlers Permit or ServSafe Certification required.
· Food service, hospital diet office, and cash register experience preferred.
· Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English.
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
For 150 years, St. Mark’s Hospital has provided a full-spectrum of healthcare services to Salt Lake City and its surrounding communities. As Utah’s first hospital, St. Mark’s team members uphold a rich tradition of patient-centered, top-quality care at our 308 plus bed hospital. St Mark’s drives the development of some of the regions finest clinical service areas such as neurosciences, trauma, orthopedics, cardiac care and robotic surgery. St. Mark’s was named to the Fortune/IBM Watson Health 100 Top Hospitals® list. This is the eighth time this hospital has been recognized with this honor as one of the top performing Teaching Hospitals in the U.S.
St. Mark’s has expanded emergency access to the communities we serve with two free standing emergency centers, Taylorsville Emergency Center and West Valley Emergency Center. Both locations have 10 plus patient rooms are staffed 24/7 by experienced board-certified emergency room physicians, nurses and support teams from St. Mark’s Hospital. In addition to ER care, both facilities give comprehensive imaging services, including computerized tomography (CT scan), X‐ray, and ultrasound as well as a fully-equipped medical laboratory.
Nestled at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains, St. Mark’s sits in a picturesque and ideal location. From our hospital doors it’s a quick commute to Salt Lake’s urban and cultural benefits, and a short drive to outdoor adventures and Utah’s glorious national parks.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Food and Services Associate FT opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.