Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse RN Labor and Delivery you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Trinity Hospital which is a part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
HCA Florida Trinity Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at HCA Florida Trinity Hospital!
We are seeking a Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse for our Women’s Services Unit. You will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care in a high acuity environment. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
· You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of laboring mom’s.
· You will assist in delivery, including C-Sections.
· You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions.
· You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results.
· You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders.
· Must be licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
· Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
· Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
· Current American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required.
· American Heart Association ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
· Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
· Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
HCA Florida Trinity Hospital is a 340 bed hospital. We serve Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas counties. We offer specialty services including surgical, oncology and thoracic surgery. We have heart, vascular, behavioral health and obstetrics services. Our obstetrics services include a NICU and maternal fetal medicine. We offer ER 24/7 facilities to the surrounding areas for emergency services. We have been recognized as a leapfrog grade ‘A’ for patient safety. We are an advanced certified primary stroke center. We have earned the Joint Commission’s gold seal for total hips and total knees certification. Our oncology program is an accredited community cancer program. Our healthcare team brings over 50 years in a clinical setting. We have dedication to patient-centered care. Our colleagues are encouraged to learn, grow and thrive in a supportive atmosphere. We celebrate the commitment of our people. We hope you’ll consider our careers at HCA Florida Trinity Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse RN Labor and Delivery opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.