Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Manager, Vendor Engagement? At HCA, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
At HCA, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Manager Vendor Engagement like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Manager, Vendor Engagement reports to the Director of Strategic Sourcing and partners with the Marketing & Corporate Affairs (M&CA) operations team to support business operations of the department. S/he is responsible for leading day-to-day vendor management activities with enterprise vendors and supporting the contracts management process.
This individual will work closely with the Director, Strategic Sourcing to execute sourcing and contracting processes, including intake, analysis, reporting, and communication with key stakeholders on contract efforts. S/he will also be responsible for establishing standardized vendor management activities for key vendor partners, and will serve as a liaison between the MCA Ops team and business owners on vendor management activities.
What you will do in this role:
Contract Analysis and Support
• Works closely with the Director, Strategic Sourcing to operate the contract management function including the tracking, management, and coordination of all activities
• Partners with Sourcing Director to analyze in-process M&CA agreements. Prepares redlines incorporating business, legal, and SME feedback.
• Establishes a repository to collect and document Corporate and Division feedback on vendor partners. Leverages feedback to recommend potential contract enhancements, opportunities user trainings, and cost savings opportunities.
• Prepares data, documentation, and user feedback to support contract negotiations. Where appropriate, leads contract negotiations under the supervision of the Director, Strategic Sourcing.
• On an ongoing basis, reviews contract documentation with existing vendors to identify opportunities to maximize cost savings, minimize risk areas, and optimize contracted services.
• Leads execution of RFI / RFP activities under the direction of the Director, Strategic Sourcing. Works closely with internal stakeholders to conduct requirements gathering activities, review responses, and recommend vendors.
What qualifications you will need:
● Bachelor’s degree required
● 5+ years of relevant experience
● Past experience managing projects and matrixed teams preferred
● Past experience in a client-facing roles preferred
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.