This job posting is no longer active.
Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Sr Sterile Processing Tech today with Texas Orthopedic Hospital.
Texas Orthopedic Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Sr Sterile Processing Tech. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
What You Will Do in This Role:
* You will perform delegated functions in compliance with hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
* You will perform procedures related to decontamination, assembly and sterilization of surgical instrumentation for Surgical Services and Nursing units.
* You will review sterilization records and prepares reports as assigned.
* You will demonstrate team work, adaptability, and serve as a resource to the Surgical Services team.
* You will have accountability for delivering quality services and for promoting a positive image of the department.
* You will need to have knowledge of care handling inspection; safety testing and process improvement plans regarding Safety for patients and staff.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
* Certification in Central Sterile Processing (CRST) is required.
* Completion of a Sterile Processing program required.
* Previous experience as a Sterile Processing Technician is preferred.
Opened in 1995, Texas Orthopedic Hospital was developed to provide high-quality, cost-effective, specialized orthopedic care in a streamlined environment focused on wellness, mobility and quick recovery. As one of the only specialty hospitals in the country focusing solely on orthopedics, Texas Orthopedic Hospital is pleased to offer all services conveniently located within one building. Texas Orthopedic Hospital is partially physician-owned and partners with Fondren Orthopedic Group, L.L.P., the largest and most comprehensive association of private orthopedic surgeons in the Houston area and one of the largest in the nation. Our physicians are internationally renowned and as a result, patients at Texas Orthopedic Hospital receive precise diagnoses and the very latest in treatment options. Texas Orthopedic Hospital is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Sr Sterile Processing Tech opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.