This job posting is no longer active.
Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Concierge today with Trident Medical Center.
Trident Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Concierge. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Under the limited supervision of the Volunteer Supervisor, the Concierge assists staff with non-nursing functions and acts as liaison to patients and visitors. May provide non-clinical information and perform some clerical duties and errands under supervision of department supervisor. This position does not provide patient care. Other duties include, but are not limited to, training new hires, keeping resources updated, cleaning the work space, and all other duties deemed necessary by the management team.
Principal Responsibilities include:
1. Promote the mission, vision, and values of the facility or health care organization.
2. Greet all customers promptly and courteously.
3. Provide a high level of service for all customers (e.g., patients, visitors, physicians, health care industry representatives).
4. Maintain privacy and confidentiality of individuals and health information.
5. Maintains a friendly and helpful attitude with staff, patients and visitors.
6. Assists patients and visitors with information.
7. Runs errands and assists with clerical duties as requested.
8. Notifies Department supervisor of any comments or concerns that a patient or visitor relays.
9. Special projects as assigned by Department supervisor.
What qualifications you will need:
· HS Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
· Some experience in any customer service role is preferred.
Trident Health is a 445-bed HCA Healthcare hospital system comprised of two acute care hospitals — Trident Medical Center and Summerville Medical Center — and three freestanding emergency departments — Brighton Park Emergency, Moncks Corner Medical Center and Centre Pointe Emergency.
We provide care to nearly 375,000 South Carolina Low country residents each year. Every day Trident Health's more than 2,600 employees, more than 500 physicians and more than 130 volunteers are dedicated to fulfilling our mission.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Concierge opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.