Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Consulting Application Engineer Meditech Expanse opening with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
HCA Healthcare offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a Consulting Application Engineer for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
This is a consulting level position focused on the Meditech Expanse Team. This position will be responsible for development, support and maintenance of Enterprise clinical applications. This position will also be responsible for ensuring that clinical solutions strategically align with HCA business initiatives and enterprise standards.
• Provides hands-on technical leadership for solution development and deployment
• Analyze various work requests, estimate, ensure request assignment and timely closure
• Analyze business requirements to design, architect, develop and implement highly efficient, highly scalable solutions
• Responsible for development and unit testing of solutions
• Provides guidance to other developers in completion of technical deliverables
• Participate as appropriate with analysts and users to define requirements and solutions
• Work with other technical teams to integrate the Data Repository into solutions where clinical data is required
• Provide routine support and maintenance support to current production applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership skills working with diverse and complex projects
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
• Manage multiple priorities and multi-task
• Extensive experience with Meditech, Customer NPR, and Customer Defined Screens, including user-defined queries, group responses and attributes.
• Experience with Report Writer and Report Designer preferred
• Can resolve complicated production support issues
• Able to establish and meet delivery dates
• Strong analytical and technical skills with ability to analyze issues, assess technical risks, and recommend sound solutions in a timely manner
• Able to build strong relationships within department and with other technical people
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team on complex projects.
• Adeptness to learn new assignments, technologies and applications quickly and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
• Other skills regularly utilized within the team include: Interfaces with MEDITECH, Mainframe TSO, .Net, C#, Visual Studio, ASP and ASP.NET, Active Reports .NET, JAVA, HTML, SQL, Informatica, Business Objects, Relational Databases (such as SQL Server, Oracle or Teradata), Multidimensional Database (such as Essbase or SQL Server Analysis Services). All desirable but not required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
• Prolonged sitting at CRT
• Ability to participate in after-hours support
• Position is located in Nashville, Tennessee
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Cons Application Engineer Meditech Expanse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.