Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Consulting Product Analyst opening with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a Consulting Product Analyst for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
The Consulting Product Analyst will report directly to the Product Manager and work closely with the Expanse team and other business partners. This role will collaborate with various leaders, product owners, analysts, project managers, and technical solution providers across the enterprise to deliver on business needs related support of the EHR. The Consulting Product Analyst will be accountable for the coordination of designated work efforts, escalation of issues, and support of associated areas to ensure a successful EHR implementation and ongoing operations. Organizational goal – eliminate/reduce customer impact and identify issues via alerting/monitoring prior to customer impact. Communicate to customers proactively and with urgency to provide product issues status when needed. Advocate for customers to enhance their experience with our technologies. As assigned by leadership, this individual will ensure proper configuration, implementation, and integration for products to meet the needs of our key stakeholders while meeting IT security standards. In some cases, this individual will need to act as a project manager, business analyst, product tester, etc.
• Leverages HCA ITG ITSM products and tools in accordance with ITIL standards.
• Works ITSM queues responding to customer issues and requests within defined SLAs
• Works directly with the customer to resolve escalated issues.
• Works directly with service operations, product, and vendor teams to resolve, prevent, and eliminate customer technology issues.
• Communicates relevant product information to user base and appropriate stakeholders. Includes flash message draft and sending for incidents, events, enhancements, changes and other communications defined by product leadership. Leverage standard ITG communication processes and tools.
• Analyze customer issues trends and provide permanent fix and/or automation. Actively participates with product team in stewardship to report on operational status of product.
• Track development fixes and publish to customer base and ITG.
• Provides training and education materials for diverse user bases. Leverages ITSM Knowledge base for tier 1 analysts to equip them for customer first call/issue resolution as well as alert resolution (all interaction types, i.e. incidents, alerts, requests). Includes customer facing knowledge article publishing for users.
• Actively owns and participates in change validation testing and patching validation (as applicable and determined by product owner).
• Gathers and documents business, user, functional and non-functional requirements for in scope products.
• Work with vendors to ensure compliance with HCA IT expectations
• Establishes and maintains data integration between applications
• Establishes and maintains solid business relationships
• Ensures HCA and vendors abide by contract commitments
• Ensures HCA meets license requirements of vendors
• Provides data flow diagrams for applications and infrastructure
• Coordinates any downtimes, upgrades and change schedules, Leverages ITSM processes to track Changes to products via change management process and system for service operations visibility.
• Add infrastructure and other CMDB assets/relationships as needed based on new technology or modifications to the platform/infrastructure. Actively owns and participates in lifecycle management of assigned applications and infrastructure.
• Decommissions applications as needed
• Maintains vendor contacts and support matrix necessary for ITG Operations.
• Ensures proper monitoring/alerting for availability and performance. Provides triage documentation for alerts.
• Provides afterhours/on-call support
• Has the ability resolve simple to complex production support issues
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Practices and adheres to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement.”
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree required
• 5+ years of experience in supporting healthcare integrations and data standards (HL7, CDA, etc.) required
• 7+ years of experience in healthcare technology in an implementation or support role required
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Behaviors:
• Service and Quality Excellence: Ability to demonstrate an uncompromising commitment to delivering exceptional care to create an unmatched value proposition for our patients.
• Honor our Mission and Values: Ability to build trust and act with authenticity to cultivate a culture of integrity, inclusion, and mutual respect.
• Effective Decision Making: Ability to make timely, informed decisions that are in the best interest of our patients, employees, providers, community and HCA.
• Attain and Leverage Strategic Relationships: Ability to develop and strengthen collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to advance the care of our patients and the growth of HCA.
• Lead and Develop Others: Ability to lead others to accomplish organizational goals and objectives; provide meaningful coaching and mentoring to increase the capabilities of individuals and teams and drive employee engagement.
• Communicate with Impact: Ability to deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
• Achieve Success through Change: Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and innovation, remove barriers and resistance, and enable desired behaviors.
• Drive Execution and Financial Results: Ability to commit to the success and financial wellbeing of HCA by challenging others to excel and hold themselves and others accountable for achieving results.
Occasional Travel: The job may require travel from time- to-time, but not on a regular basis.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Cons Product Analyst opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.