Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Food and Services Associate opening with Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Food and Services Associate for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
As a Food Service Worker at our facility you will have the opportunity to be both a nutrition professional and a caregiver, providing delicious and nutritious meals for patients, staff, and others when they need it most. You will be joining a hard-working and compassionate team that is so vital for the day-to-day functions of our hospital. In this role:
· You will perform a variety of clerical duties relating to department record keeping and financial information and assist with food preparation as needed.
· You will prepare and deliver floor stock items to various departments as assigned.
· You will assist in set up of tray line station and assist with meal tray assembly, including physician meals.
· You will assemble late patient meals and nourishments and deliver to patient rooms.
· You will provide patient menu assistance.
· You will deliver food carts to patient care units and return carts to kitchen at designated times.
· You will help with cleaning tasks, including washing dishes, disposing of trash, mopping floors, and other special cleaning duties as assigned.
· You will receive shipments and properly store food and supplies.
· You will ensure client, customer service/satisfaction by providing efficient, friendly customer service.
· Food Handlers Permit or ServSafe Certification required.
· Basic computer skills.
· Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English.
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a full-service hospital with 318+ patient beds. Our hospital is the largest medical facility in the region. We serve southeast Idaho, western Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park, and parts of Montana. Our facility has an ER, a Level II Trauma Center, a Level 1 ICU (one of two in Idaho), and the only Burn Center in the state of Idaho. We have the region’s only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit for critically ill children. Our 74-bed Behavioral Health Center offers inpatient and outpatient mental health care for adolescents and adults.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA Healthcare and EIRMC are all about caring for people. This care extends to patients, families, and colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Food and Services Associate opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.