This job posting is no longer active.
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Virtual HR Customer Service Call Center Specialist with you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
Parallon, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Virtual HR Customer Service Call Center Specialist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The HRSC Tier I Customer Service Representative will perform administrative, and data/records management activities in support of HR and HRIS functions, including interpreting life-cycle reports, onboarding, status change, compensation, separations, etc. The HRSC Customer Support Tier I Representative will work under direction from the HRSC Supervisor to ensure HR service delivery is consistently high-quality.
In this role you will:
- Provides customer service by answering HRAnswers calls, documents all customer inquiries and resolutions received via phone calls. Ask HR, Chat, mailboxes or alternative streams of input in order to identify, diagnose, and initiate research necessary to resolve customer issues in a timely manner, as needed
- Provides support within a HR Line of Business
- Cleary communicates problem symptoms and consults with CS Tier 2 representatives as necessary to aide in resolving customer issues/requests and ensure all pertinent information is included
- Escalate unresolved issues as needed
- Perform any other duties as needed
- Provide assistance on navigating internal resources on self-service and HR technology tools
- Strong Customer Service skills
- 1 year of experience in HR preferred
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Virtual employees are required to have high speed interview with 25 MB download and 6 MB upload
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Virtual HR Customer Service Call Center Specialist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.