Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Warehouse Material Handler with HealthTrust Supply Chain you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
HealthTrust Supply Chain, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HealthTrust Supply Chain family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Warehouse Material Handler to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
The Material Handler is responsible for performing administrative and physical tasks within a warehouse which involves the storing and distributing of products, materials, supplies, and equipment to points of care within the network.
In this role you will:
• Ensure our clinicians have the supplies they need to provide our patients with high quality care
• Read, follow, and execute tasks per sequence defined by electronic or hard copy instructions and workflow
• Process receiving of product against purchase orders ensuring proper quantity and quality of product
• Physical put away of product into locations
• Maintain accuracy of material inventory and locations performing cycle counts as needed
• Pick and pack material in an organized and logical manner in preparation for staging
• Stage material appropriately in preparation of loading and shipping for final delivery
• Maintain cleanliness and organization within the warehouse keeping receiving areas, shipping areas, aisles, and racks free of hazards or obstructions
• Assists with performing annual physical inventory
• Ensure all job assignments are completed accurately and free of exception as performance will be evaluated through periodic audits against company standards
• Conduct duties in a manner that promotes safety and complies with all OSHA standards
• May operate forklift or other PIT as needed which certification will be required
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Forklift certification preferred
HealthTrust Supply Chain is a critical part of HCA Healthcare’s strategy. Our focus is to improve performance and reduce costs. We do this by joining non-clinical and administrative functions. HealthTrust Supply Chain best practice methodologies. We develop, apply and monitor cost-efficient initiatives and programs for HCA Healthcare. By improving facility efficiency, medical professionals can focus on our mission - patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Warehouse Material Handler opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.