Critical Care Cardiology
Job Summary:TriStar Centennial Medical Center is seeking a cardiac critical care NP or PA provider for their dedicated cardiovascular ICU in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Must be certified as acute care NP or PA
- Tennessee licensure or ability to obtain
- Two years Cardiac critical care or other critical care experience required
- Must be highly motivated with a desire to work in an autonomous CICU environment
- Collaborate with top cardiac critical care providers providing care to critically ill patients
- Desire to train if not already proficient in critical care procedures
- Full time position with 13 shifts per month
- Block, rotating schedule of 12-hour shifts
About TriStar Centennial Medical Center:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid malpractice, 401k, stock purchase plan, etc.
- CME and dues allowance
Nashville is home to nearly 2 million people, more than 53,000 businesses, and over 500 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville ranked “Top 10 city to live after the pandemic” by Today and the Wall Street Journal ranked Nashville the second hottest job market in the country (2020).
- 741-bed comprehensive facility offering programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder and women’s services
- 43-acre campus, home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion
- 32,500 + annual patient admissions, 87,500+ annual ER visits, 3,100+ staff, and over 1,000+ physicians
- 24/7 APP coverage of CICU unit