Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Cardiac Rehab Physical Therapist? At St. Mark's Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
St. Mark's Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Cardiac Rehab Physical Therapist like you to be a part of our team.
As a physical therapist at our facility you will find out what it truly means to be a part of a collaborative team where diversity and inclusion thrive. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. Join us in our efforts to better our community! In this role:
· You will be responsible for evaluation, planning, directing and administering physical therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician.
· You will be responsible for understanding current treatment philosophy and procedures and documenting treatments in a compliant manner.
· You will assist patients in reaching their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities.
· You will instruct and supervise students, and physical therapist assistants in the proper handling and treatment of assigned patients.
· You will maintain up-to-date knowledge of trends in physical therapy and participate in program development, development of new procedures, service lines, and changes as needed.
· Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program.
· Current State of Utah Physical Therapist license.
· Certified by APTA as a Physical Therapist.
· American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
· Acute and Rehabilitation experience of one year is preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
For 150 years, St. Mark’s Hospital has provided a full-spectrum of healthcare services to Salt Lake City and its surrounding communities. As Utah’s first hospital, St. Mark’s team members uphold a rich tradition of patient-centered, top-quality care at our 308 plus bed hospital. St Mark’s drives the development of some of the regions finest clinical service areas such as neurosciences, trauma, orthopedics, cardiac care and robotic surgery. St. Mark’s was named to the Fortune/IBM Watson Health 100 Top Hospitals® list. This is the eighth time this hospital has been recognized with this honor as one of the top performing Teaching Hospitals in the U.S.
St. Mark’s has expanded emergency access to the communities we serve with two free standing emergency centers, Taylorsville Emergency Center and West Valley Emergency Center. Both locations have 10 plus patient rooms are staffed 24/7 by experienced board-certified emergency room physicians, nurses and support teams from St. Mark’s Hospital. In addition to ER care, both facilities give comprehensive imaging services, including computerized tomography (CT scan), X‐ray, and ultrasound as well as a fully-equipped medical laboratory.
Nestled at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains, St. Mark’s sits in a picturesque and ideal location. From our hospital doors it’s a quick commute to Salt Lake’s urban and cultural benefits, and a short drive to outdoor adventures and Utah’s glorious national parks.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Cardiac Rehab Physical Therapist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.