Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse Coordinator Chest Pain you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball which is a part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball!
What you will do in this role:
* As the Chest Pain Coordinator, You will develop and maintain a positive working rapport with other hospital departments, physicians, and Emergency Medical Services as well as patients, and their families.
* You will work under the supervision of the Director of Quality Management (QM), the Chest Pain Coordinator will serve as a liaison to administration and represents the cardiovascular program on various hospital and community committees to enhance and foster excellence in cardiovascular care.
* You will work on-site and educate nursing and ancillary staff on the best practices of ACS (Acute Coronary Syndrome) and AMI (Acute Myocardial Infarction) patients. Develops and supports education to meet all requirements of Chest Pain Accreditation.
* You will develops and recommend protocol and guidelines for best practice treatment of cardiac patients across the continuum of care.
* You will oversee, analyze, and trend data related to throughput of cardiac patients and provides data to the Quality Director and/or other applicable hospital leadership to initiate changes as appropriate and improve processes and outcomes.
* Assures compliance with all TJC and other applicable regulatory agency guidelines.
What qualification you will need:
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing is required.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required.
* Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date)
* BLS & ACLS certifications required
* Three year’s recent clinical experience care setting
* Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Office
* Ability to apply critical thinking skills for process improvement and decision making.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball has provided quality healthcare to Tomball, Magnolia and Northwest Houston communities since 1948. Fully accredited by The Joint Commission, our 350+ bed hospital is on a 150-acre campus that features designated specialty centers: The Orthopedic Center, The Women’s Center, the Heart and Vascular Center and the Texas Sports Medicine Center. Our services include a Level III Trauma Center, advanced robotic surgery program with 24/7 service, Joint Commission-certified Primary Stroke Center, comprehensive Women's Services and Labor & Delivery unit with Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), orthopedic care including joint replacement, and much more. We are committed to providing quality healthcare while making a difference in our patients’ lives. Through exceptional technology and specialized medical staff, area residents receive a full range of medical services, close to home. We are members of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare. Together we are stronger, smarter and more accessible in providing the patient-centered care you need close to home.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse Coordinator Chest Pain opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.