Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) RN Registered Nurse Emergency ER Mid Shift to join our healthcare family.
HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse’s path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our RN Registered Nurse Emergency ER Mid Shift opportunity.
We are seeking an ER Registered Nurse for our dynamic Emergency Department. You will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care in a fast-paced, high-acuity environment. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
· You will manage efficient flow of patients including triage, screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging or testing and admissions.
· You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions.
· You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results.
· You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders.
· Must be licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
· Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
· Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
· Current American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
· American Heart Association ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
· American Heart Association PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and/or ENPC (Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course) certifications required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
· Current NIHSS (National Institute of Health Stroke Scale) certification required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
· Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital. We are a designated Level II Trauma Center. We are located in Hudson, FL. We are home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. We have more than 350 physicians and 1,300 colleagues. We were the first hospital to be built in northwest Pasco County. We are also the first to deliver a comprehensive cardiac and open heart program. Our quality programs have been recognized for excellence. Bayonet Point Hospital has earned a reputation for providing innovative care.
Our nationally recognized Heart Institute, Accredited Stroke Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center, Cancer Care, Orthopedic, and Neurosurgery programs are all examples of the high quality results we produce. We provide comprehensive cardiac services. We have performed over 100,000 procedures since opening our doors. We have a commitment to excellence. We hope you’ll consider a career at Bayonet Point Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our RN Registered Nurse Emergency ER Mid Shift opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.