Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Registered Nurse RN Behavioral Health? At HCA Florida West Tampa Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
HCA Florida West Tampa Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse RN Behavioral Health like you to be a part of our team.
Seeking a Behavioral Health Registered Nurse. You will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care in a psychiatric environment. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
· You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of psychiatric patients.
· You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions.
· You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results.
· You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders.
· Must be licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
· Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
· American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) required.
· Current CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) required within 30 days of hire/transfer.
· Level 2 Fingerprinting required upon hire.
· Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
· Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
For over 40 years, HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital has been providing comprehensive healthcare services. We provide high-quality medical care. We also provide surgery, outpatient therapies, and acute care. With a team of skilled colleagues, it’s no wonder we have a reputation for excellence. The over 180-bed acute care hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission. We provide 24-hour Emergency Care, Behavioral Healthcare, and Cardiovascular Services. We also provide General Surgery and Imaging & Diagnostic Services. As South Tampa Hospital and ER, we provide high quality, advanced care. We are one of the best-performing hospitals in the Tampa Bay area. We believe excellent people make excellence happen. If this sounds like the type of meaningful work you’d like to be a part of, we hope you’ll consider our careers at South Tampa Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse RN Behavioral Health opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.