Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as an Account Manager? At HCA Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Account Manager like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
As the Account Manager, you will be accountable for developing strong, long-term relationships with clients by delivering high quality and efficient services that support the strategies and goals. You must maintain knowledge of accounts' business; including products and services, operations, and service delivery to manage an assigned group of client accounts. You will directly contribute to key business outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction, enhancing Mission Employer Solution's value to clients and prospects, achievement of operating/margin targets and fostering a culture of performance and continuous improvement. You will be responsible for providing support to the Sales and Account Management team on activities related to marketing, sales and service of employee benefit plans for clients and prospects. This may include, but will not be limited to, providing client facing service and overseeing activities, including enrollment meetings, health fairs and other employee related functions.
Job Responsibilities Include:
Establish/maintain proactive communication plans and collateral with clients/carriers/vendors.
- Assist with coordination of communication campaigns with clients.
- Provide input and create content for employee benefit communication materials that focuses on education, design and cost.
- Respond to all client and/or employee questions regarding benefits and solve complex benefit issues as needed.
- Adhere to administrative guidelines for all clients, which are established, implemented and maintained in accordance with Mission Employer Solution's standard operating procedures.
- Provide exceptional service to an assigned group of client accounts as demonstrated through customer feedback.
- Build and solidify relationships with existing clients by providing ongoing customer care.
- Responsible for the day-to-day account management for all client accounts.
- Deliver outstanding internal and external customer stewardship.
- Oversee the preparation and presentation of plan performance reports.
Stay abreast of all client activity, including new implementations and renewals.
- Communicate and execute plans with carrier/vendor representatives regarding group implementations and renewals.
- Address customer service issues with carrier/vendor representatives.
- Assist in the development and execution of effective client service plans.
- Assist with preparation of presentation materials for clients/prospects.
- Support the sales team with retention and growth of book goals.
- Plan renewal activities and execute analysis.
- Coordinate programs and facilitate vendor support.
- Provide year-round management of contracted services.
Maintain oversight for enrollment meetings including preparation and facilitation, creation of benefit handouts to be distributed, assistance with completing enrollment.
- Direct the planning, coordination, implementation and evaluation of events such as training programs, client seminars, health fairs, and renewal meetings.
- Provide input on RFP's and support the RFP process.
- Complete materials and presentations to be used by other office staff and clients as well as review contracts, documents, and applications with accuracy.
Maintain an efficient schedule to accomplish all job tasks and responsibilities in adherence with deadlines and guidelines established by Director or client.
- Remain aware of new techniques and office procedures to provide client service with quality, professionalism, and commitment that demonstrate to our clients their importance to our organization.
- Produce accurate reports and complete necessary paperwork within timeframes established by office procedure for ongoing tasks and special projects.
- Maintain current documentation in the CRM.
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelors Degree is required. Master's Degree is preferred
- Appropriate state licensing in the sale of health care products is required within three (3) months of the date of employment.
- Two years' experience managing health and welfare benefits accounts in a brokerage (including alternative funding mechanisms) or human resource setting.
- Sales and customer service experience in a field where interpersonal skills, products knowledge and excellent customer service are essential.
- Ability to self-direct work with minimal levels of supervision.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of group benefits, services and programs.
- Expanded insurance industry knowledge.
- General understanding of Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain life and health license.
- Ability and willing to travel approximately 50% of the time or less.
HCA Healthcare (Corporate), based in Nashville, Tennessee, supports a variety of corporate roles from business operations to administrative positions. Like our colleagues in any HCA Healthcare hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy unparalleled resources and opportunities to reach their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From market rate compensation to continuing education and career advancement opportunities, every person has a solid foundation for success. Nashville is also home to our Executive Development Program, where exceptional employees are groomed to take on CNO- and COO-level roles in our hospitals. This selective program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the industry.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Account Manager opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.