DescriptionThis position is incentive eligible.
Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Manager Strategic Business Growth today with HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Manager Strategic Business Growth. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
In support of the Physician Services Group Urgent Care Service Line, the Manager of Strategic Business Growth reports directly to the VP of Strategic Business Growth and is responsible for growth and expansion of designated UC markets and UC centers within the Service Line. Under a combination of administrative and executive direction, provides leadership and directs business growth consistent with strategic plans and objectives established by the Service Line, Physician Service Group and HCA leadership. The Manager of Strategic Business Growth, organizes, applies, directs, controls and evaluates the resources needed to achieve the business growth expected. The position uses all resources to generate measurable returns to benefit the company, the community, the physician and most of all, the patient.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
· Responsible for the business growth of designated existing and developing markets of the Urgent Care Service line in support of achieving the strategic and operational goals of the company
· Researches potential markets and locations for business growth opportunities
· Manages and completes the analytics associated with effective urgent care site selection across the urgent care enterprise
· Develops market and business case presentations for potential acquisitions and De Novo sites
· Works with Division executive teams to ensure site selection is aligned with Division strategy and care coordination patterns
· Presents and interfaces with Division Executive Teams on urgent care strategy, urgent care operations, urgent care trends and the status of service line objectives and key strategies
· Works to ensure a robust real estate pipeline of identified areas of interest for urgent care
· Maintains a log of site selection activity across the enterprise and prioritizes locations based on development timelines, attractiveness of the location and the competitive landscape in which our centers operate
· Manages real estate negotiation and lease execution
· Once a site is selected, develop and present the business plan and financial projections for review and approval within the Urgent Care Service Line and Division and Group Executive
· Supports the Director of De Novo and Director of Transitions and Acquisitions as needed to ensure (1) clinics open on time and in an appropriate manner and (2) acquisitions are integrated and operationalized in an appropriate manner
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required. Equivalent combination of education and/or experience consists of in depth and up to date knowledge of healthcare administration typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably a Master’s degree, in a business or healthcare related discipline.
· At least three years practice/healthcare experience is required.
· Experience in Urgent Care or in Ambulatory Care setting is required.
CareNow delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent care with unparalleled service. We are in more than 100 urgent care clinics around the United States. We are committed to staffing our clinics with the most qualified and experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive resources. And we provide support to our growing CareNow® physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Manager Strategic Business Growth opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.