Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Tech Analyst II today with St. David's Medical Center.
St. David's Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Tech Analyst II. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Technical Analyst II implements and supports facility and division desktop equipment, and is the key technical resource responding to end user desktop incidents and requests reported to the Service Desk; provides oversight and mentoring to Technical Analysts regarding processes and best practices.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- You will support other division and facility IT personnel, as warranted, and participation in 24x7 on-call support is provided based on division IT staff rotation.
- Monitoring and balancing the workload between team members.
- Assuring that issues are escalated that require management attention.
- Based on proficiency with PC-based equipment and cabling, the Technical Analyst II can provide expanded on-site support to technical resources, if needed.
- Installing and repairing facility and division IT equipment and software, including but not limited to terminals, personal computers, printers, cabling, and related software products
- ·You will respond to and resolve inquiries and requests for assistance with division or facility computer systems, and provides a superior customer support experience for division and facility users
- You will log and track problems; review problem tracking databases
- May assist in all levels of supervision; timekeeping responsibilities for team
- Performing facility-based moves, adds, and changes (MACs), as needed
- Maintaining documentation for each incident or request, and escalating complex problems to the next level of support per documented procedures
- You will provide 24x7 on-call support based on division IT staff rotation, and carry a pager as warranted
- Aiding and training users on division and facility technology
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Possesses proficiency in MS Office applications
- Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or healthcare related field is preferred
- A minimum of three years of IT experience
- Basic certification in A+ and Microsoft desktop product support is preferred; education and/or experience may be substituted for A+ certification
- Valid state drivers license and proof of auto insurance, if applicable
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
ITG transforms healthcare and gives
people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support,
and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at
administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states
and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by
seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the
delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Tech Analyst II opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.